Sunday, May 2, 2010

"Have you ever come on anything quite like this extravagent generosity of God....?"

1. Nationwide Arena
2. Paula and I (I have a HUGE head in this picture!!)
3. The theme of Women of Faith this year!
4. Gift in the hotel....sleeping mask, linen spray and ear plugs....hmmmmmm


We had a fabulous time in Columbus at the 2010 Women of Faith event.  Been a few years since I went but I was not disappointed.  Fabulous speakers, unbelievable music and thousands (maybe 15,000???) of women all together in one place for a weekend of fun, fellowship and worship.  Awesome!  I needed this--been awhile since my heart has been touched as deeply as it was at this event. And to be able to go with my sister made it even better!   


Speakers/performers this year included Marilyn Meberg, Patsy Clairmont, Andy Andrews, Mary Beth and Steven Curtis Chapman, Nicole Johnson, Mandisa, Sandi Patty, Anita Renfroe , Lisa Whelchel and Rich Stearns (president of World Vision).   Awesome, awesome, awesome!!!  And of course the worship team was incredible.   


Will post a few pics of the participants and maybe write a little later about my reactions to some of their stories!!!




 

No comments: